- This event has passed.
Learn Basic Peyote 10:30 – 12:30
January 15 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm$25.00
Ever wanted to learn beadweaving but didn’t know where to start? This is your class! A classic stitch that is so versatile and used in so many patterns.
The peyote stitch is usually one of the first things a new beader learns. Flat peyote patterns are a favorite of both beginner and experienced beaders for the beautiful designs and colors used in them.
Peyote stitch can be used to create beaded jewelry like necklaces, bracelets, earrings and sculptural peyote techniques are used to create three-dimensional works of art. It’s no wonder that beaders everywhere love to create jewelry from peyote bead patterns!
In Class Judi will teach students the basic’s of peyote stitch and how to add a clasp.
Materials purchased separately
Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Instructor: Judi Dean
Health & Safety Precautions:
If you have a cough, fever or any symptoms of illness, please do not come to class. We take the safety of our staff, instructor and students seriously. Please call our store in this event and other options can be discussed.
- Masks and Face coverings that cover your entire mouth and nose will be required at all times
- If you need to take a break from the mask you are welcome to step outside the shop to do so
- A max of 5 students allowed per class
- Please make sure you bring your own bead mat and tools
- Classroom will be sanitized before and after each event
Thank you for your cooperation of the above to ensure the safety of everyone.
No Refunds or Reschedules for Classes
If there is a class you want to take that’s not scheduled, please contact Donna’s Beads.