- This event has passed.
Cubic Right Angle Weave February 19th
February 19 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm$25.00
This stitch is an incredibly versatile bead-weaving technique that can be used to create incredibly strong beaded structures for beaded necklaces and bracelets. Cubic right-angle weave differs from tubular right-angle weave in that it is a solid piece of beadwork with little “walls” between each unit.
Level: Intermediate – must know Basic Right Angle Weave stitch
Time: 10:30 am – 12:30 pm
Cost: $25.00 + Materials
Instructor: Judi Dean
Health & Safety Precautions:
If you have a cough, fever or any symptoms of illness, please do not come to class. We take the safety of our staff, instructor and students seriously. Please call the store in this event and other options can be discussed.
- Masks and Face coverings that cover your entire mouth and nose will be required at all times
- If you need to take a break from the mask you are welcome to step outside the shop to do so
- A max of 5 students allowed per class
- Please make sure you bring your own bead mat and tools
- Classroom will be sanitized before and after each event
Thank you for your cooperation of the above to ensure the safety of everyone.
No Refunds or Reschedules for Classes
If there is a class you want to take that’s not scheduled, please contact Donna’s Beads.