Zoom – Boho Bracelet 12:00 to 2:00
October 15 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$30.00
This wonderful Bracelet uses multiple stitches to create beautiful patterns that flow to make this stunning bracelet. This is a great way to use a bead soup (any left over seed beads, shaped beads and large beads) you may have on hand.
Level: Beadweaving Experience Required
Zoom Class: $30.00
Instructor: Ellen Solomons
- 11/0 Seed Beads – Multiple Colors (You can use any leftover beads you may have “Bead Soup”)
- 3mm or 4mm Crystals Bicones, rounds or Chinese Crystals or All
- Any two-hole beads (grab what you have in your stash)
- Large accent Beads 8mm, 10mm 12mm etc..
- 6lb Fireline
- Size 10 or 12 beading needle
- Bead Mat
If there is a class you want to take that’s not scheduled, please contact Donna’s Beads.